Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cat's in the Cradle

Wow.

It's been forever since I've blogged. But I've gotten the itch.

My old blog was so out of date. But I still liked it. I had to decide, did I want to start over, or just update the old one? A lot has changed at blogger! I finally decided just to start over in a totally new space. 

Things have changed dramatically in my life too....so I suppose I should update that as well. Stay tuned.


Time goes by so fast, and if we aren't careful, well, we miss opportunities, we lose track of those we love and we sadly entertain "if I had only...'s."

So, here I am, and here you are, and off we go in our new adventure!


"I said, "I'd like to see you if you don't mind"
He said, "I'd love to, Dad, if I can find the time"

No comments:

Post a Comment