Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Crowning Achievement..





I have been having issues with a tooth for months. 8 months. But due to medical issues I have been unable to go to the dentist. So it was with fear and trepidation I went to the dentist today. I fully expected them to tell me I needed a crown. The dental assistant took x-rays determined it was gonna be a close call, I might need a root canal! That did not make me happy....

The dentist came in and did his thing and finally determined that I was lucky, the decay had NOT reached the nerve and a crown is all I need. Whew. So now I have a temporary crown for two weeks until I get the permanent one.

The worst part of the whole thing is this allergy/sinus thing I've got going on. Ever try to go to the dentist when you can't breathe through your nose?



No comments:

Post a Comment